Welcome to Chime!
Let's get started. . .
Register for the following Chime Webinars HERE
- Getting Started with Chime: CRM and Website Setup. *Please make sure to attend this session prior to joining any other session.
- CRM Training: Chime Core Feature CRM Training
- Website Training: Your Chime IDX Website
- Smart Plan & Property Alert Training: In-Depth Smart Plan & Property Alert Training
Make note of the following resources that you can take advantage of as you get started:
Chime Help Center
Chime's searchable database includes articles, training videos, and step-by-step instructions.
- Click HERE for CRM articles
- Click HERE for Website articles
1 (855) 981-7557 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
Chime User Forum Facebook Group
Chime's Official User Group. Join in the conversation! This is a place to collaborate and discuss general real estate topics as well as other topics related to the Chime platform.
Set up the basics on your website by clicking the links below. Each will open in a new tab. Come back to this list when you are ready to continue!
- Complete MLS Application(s) & Start Your Chime IDX Site
- Set up the website header
- Set up the website footer
- Set up the hero image/video
- Finish your "About Us" page
- Add neighborhood/city pages
- Choose your featured listings
- Configure your domain for your brand
Get the basics ready in your CRM by clicking the links below. Each of these will also open in a new tab. Come back to this list when as you are ready to move on!
- Set up your CRM profile
- Choose your preferences
- Add agents, lenders, and choose agent roles
- Set up all integrations
- Define your pipeline stages
- Set up your groups
- Select auto property alert settings
- Build personalized Smart Plans
- Set up your virtual number
- Configure lead routing (if applicable)
- Set up lead capture sources
- Import your leads to Chime
- Download the mobile app and log in
The following sections in the Chime Help Center include articles that will give you an in-depth view into how to get the most out of the Chime platform. If you are looking for information on a specific topic be sure to take advantage of the Help Center search bar and type in keywords that might apply.
- Mobile App
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.