*Please note that the features available to you on the Chime platform will vary depending on the package you have purchased. For any questions related to your package, please contact our Support Team or your assigned Customer Success Manager for more information.
All features in this update are scheduled for release on Monday, September 28, 2020.
- Chime Marketplace
- Improved Zillow Lead Tagging
- Email Parsing Duplicate Improvement
- Individual Billing for Enterprise Teams and Individual Agents
- Pocket Listing Location Coordinates
Chime now has a new section called "Marketplace." In this location, you will be able to access Chime add-on services. Upcoming releases will also include third party apps and services that you can get more information on via the Marketplace.
In the first version of the Marketplace, you will be able to access the following Chime services. Some of these can be added automatically and others will issues a request for a Chime rep to coordinate a call to implement as needed.
- Buyer Lead Gen
- Seller Lead Gen
- Direct Mail
- AI Assistant
- Power Dialer / Three Line Dialer
- Text Package
- Adding Seats
- Chime Package Upgrade
Improved Zillow Lead Tagging
If integrated correctly (see Zillow Integration), Zillow leads will now have additional information added to their lead profile. Basically, what this means is that Zillow sends additional information to Chime via API and Chime will add this information as tags. The following table outlines what is sent from Zillow and what the corresponding tag will be in Chime:
Additional Info from Zillow
Tag Name in Chime
|Is Tour||True||Zillow Property Tour|
|Contact Message||The words "Property Tour" are contained in the initial contact message||Zillow Property Tour|
|Contact Message||The word "Connected" is contained in the initial contact message||Zillow Concierge|
The following scenarios apply when the additional info from Zillow is combined:
- If IsConnected=true and the Contact Message does or does not have the word "Connected," then the system will only add a "Connected" tag
- If IsConnected=false but the Contact Message has the word "Connected," then the "Zillow Concierge" tag will be added
- If IsTour=true and the Contact Message does or does not have the word "Property Tour," then the system will only add a "Zillow Property Tour" tag
- If IsTour=false but the Contact Message has the word "Property Tour," then the system will add a "Zillow Property Tour" tag
"Connected" in Zillow's terms, refers to leads that have left a message and have been connected to you via the Zillow Concierge service. For example, here is a note that is added to Chime that would contain this information:
"Tour" refers to a lead that has requested a tour via Zillow.
So, what you will want to take a look at the different tags and scenarios and potentially build out a Smart Plan to auto-respond or trigger tasks depending on your workflow. Or, at least, you can use the tags to easily filter your leads in the future or have the necessary background when referencing a lead profile page.
Email Parsing Duplicate Improvement
Many leads enter Chime via email parsing (the new lead email alert is parsed into the Chime platform automatically). There is currently existing logic in place to handle duplicate leads. The following shows the current logic as well as the improvement that has been made here:
Existing Logic: Lead A and Lead B both have email addresses and they are the same. This would be flagged as a duplicate lead.
Improved Logic: Lead A and Lead B do not have email addresses so the system will check the phone and name (first, last). If the phone and name are the same, the lead will be flagged as a duplicate lead.
*Note: If a lead does not have email/phone, it will not be imported to Chime during the email parsing process
Individual Billing for Enterprise Teams and Individual Agents
With the improvements made in this release, individual teams under an Enterprise as well as individual agents can pay for their own lead generation campaigns. Individual agents will need to have their own Subdomain/Agent Website in order for this to be possible.
- Enterprise Team Owners/Admins and individual agents can purchase lead generation directly in the CRM and use their own card to pay for it. If no card is on file, the system can collect that information directly.
- This can be accessed via Campaigns > Buyer/Seller Lead Gen
- Clicking on the button to "See how many leads I can get" will provide an estimated CPL for lead generation campaigns.
- Immediately following the purchase of Buyer/Seller Lead Gen campaigns, Chime will prompt you to provide access to your Facebook Business Page which will be used to run the ads. After Chime receives authorization for Facebook and has coordinated the target audience, etc., the ads can begin without delay.
Pocket Listing Location Coordinates
Users with access to the Pocket Listing feature can now add a customized "Location Point" with longitude and latitude coordinates. This will increase the accuracy of the map center point when displayed on the Chime website.
You can also select a specific point on a map to find the exact coordinates and add to the pocket listing location information. Selecting the point and clicking "OK" results in the specific coordinates being added.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.