This block allows for you to more effectively display multiple images at full screen width and with different background colors, etc.
Adding the Gallery Block
To add the Gallery Block, navigate to the CMS > Page Editor > + Blocks:
Scroll down and find "Gallery" as the option, select, and then drag and drop the block where you would like it to go on the page that you are editing:
Editing the Gallery Block
To edit the Gallery Block, double-click on the block or click on the "Edit" icon at the top-right of the block. A menu will then appear at the left with the options that can be edited:
You can edit the following with this block:
- Images. There is currently no limit to the number of images you can add to the gallery.
- Background Color
- Display Mode
- Horizontal Slider. When on a smaller screen, the images will be available to slide left/right.
- Vertical Tiles. When on a smaller screen, the image tiles will stack on top of each other.
- Add spacing before this block
- Add spacing after this block
- Make this block full screen width
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.
Article is closed for comments.