The "Market Snapshot" block can be used to display market trends from the last 30 days on any page that you build. It’s a great tool to attract seller leads and show them what the local market looks like. These blocks are added by default to the following:
- Market Snapshot Pages (see Market Snapshot Page).
- Market Insights
- Listing detail pages
- Neighborhood pages
Adding the Market Snapshot Block
Navigate to the CMS > Page Editor > + Blocks:
Find the Market Snapshot block, choose the style that you would like to use, drag the block to the right side on the page where you would like to add it:
The Market Snapshot block will now be added directly to your page. Do not forget to click on the blue Publish button in the top-right if you would like this to be pushed to your live site.
Editing the Market Snapshot Block
To edit this block, double-click on the block or click on the "Edit" icon in the top-right of that block. The edit panel for that specific block will then appear at the left side:
When editing the Market Snapshot block, you can define the following:
- Preset Filter. Define the preset filters that you want to be pre-populated when a site visitor opens this page and sees the Market Snapshot block. Site visitors can always remove these filters if they want to check data for different locations, but this will give them a starting point.
- Title. The title of the block.
- Style. You can choose from the available styles if you would like.
- Spacing After Block. Add spacing after the block--customize for computer screen size and mobile screen size.
CTA in Block
The Market Snapshot block has a CTA allowing for the site visitors to save their own Market Snapshot. The saved Market Snapshot by the lead will appear on their lead record within the CRM, but please note that cannot be edited–only deleted or reviewed.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.