If you would like to utilize the Revaluate + Chime integration and have not yet signed up, please see below for the two ways to set up this integration. The quickest way is to use the internal integration method, and the second way is to send an email to Chime Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will coordinate getting more information to you and having an account created.
Want some more information about Revaluate before purchasing this valuable addon? Check out some of the videos below for some great information about Revaluate + Chime
- Integration Steps
- How the Integration Works
- Revaluate Billing
- Revaluate Cancellation
- Revaluate Documentation
Internal Integration Steps
This allows for the Revaluate lead monitoring to take place within Chime directly and using Chime configuration steps instead of having to do so on the Revaluate side.
- Cost: $0.05/lead monitored/month
- Billing Schedule: Current month's usage is paid on next monthly billing date or immediately upon cancelation
- This integration is set up at the individual user level. The Team Owner cannot purchase this for individual users–though they can have it monitor leads that are assigned to agents on their team.
To integrate Revaluate, navigate to Chime Marketplace > Lead Conversion > Revaluate > Learn More.
You will automatically see a brief introduction on what value Revaluate can provide to you. Click on View Pricing to continue.
On this page, you will be presented with an overview of the cost associated with this integration. If you would like to continue, agree to the terms and click on the Subscribe button.
Once you have subscribed, you will automatically be taken to Settings > Revaluate. This is where you will manage this integration directly in Chime.
The Lead Scope Settings allow for you to choose which specific leads you would like to have monitored by Revaluate. Only the Team Owner (or those with the "Manage Team" permission) will have the drop-down for "Assigned Agent." If a user is selected on that drop-down, the system will pull all their Team Leads and Private Leads (see here for more info) that are assigned to them and match the other scope settings. All other users will only be able to monitor their own leads (both Team Leads and Private Leads). Changes to this section will update the Real-Time Usage and Costs displayed at the top of the page.
*IMPORTANT: Only leads with email addresses will be synced to Revaluate. If a lead does not have an email address, they will not be sent to Revaluate or updated with a Revaluate Score. No email = no score.
Depending on how the Lead Scope Settings are edited, the Real-Time Usage and Costs will change. Leads will be monitored by Revaluate immediately upon falling within the scope indicated, though the sync might take some time to appear in Chime (up to 48 hours). Leads will be monitored daily moving forward.
Here is the definition of all the fields at the top of the page:
- Current Monitoring Scope: The total number of leads that currently meets the criteria set in the Lead Scope Settings. If you change the Lead Scope Settings, this number will change based on the leads that fall within the active scope. If new incoming leads match the Lead Scope Settings, they will be added to this total.
- Previous Monitoring Scope: The total number of leads that previously (during the current month only) met the Lead Scope Settings, but no longer do. These leads will still be monitored until the end of the current month and then they will no longer be monitored.
- Next Monthly Charge: Based on the usage for the current month, this is the amount that will be billed to you on your next billing date.
The Revaluate Score will be updated daily if there are any changes worth noting. You can use the following spots in Chime to effectively utilize the Revaluate Score.
Lead Detail Page
A new built-in field has been added for Revaluate Score for any leads that have a score available. This field will not be displayed if the lead has no Revaluate Score available or is not being monitored.
People Page Column & Filter
When the Revaluate integration is configured, a new column for Revaluate Score will be displayed right next to the name column. This column can be sorted from high/low and can be hidden or reordered if so desired.
- The green UP ARROW means that the Revaluate Score has gone up since yesterday
- The red DOWN ARROW means that the Revaluate Score has gone down since yesterday
- The grey FLAT LINE means that the Revaluate Score has not changed since yesterday
*Note: If a lead is no longer being monitored by Revaluate (due to changes in the scope settings, etc.), the Revaluate Score will still remain tied to that lead and will not be removed. It will simply show as not having changed from day to day. It will also not have any updates on the lead timeline indicating that there are updates being posted.
Users can also filter by a specific Revaluate Score range by clicking Advanced Filter > Revaluate Score.
The Revaluate Score can be used to trigger a Chime Smart Plan as well.
When creating a Smart Plan, click on the section to Set conditions to automatically apply this Smart Plan to specific leads:
The following Auto Apply checkboxes can be used with the Revaluate Score:
- when specified leads are reassigned
- when specified leads have certain behaviors
- whenever leads meet the specified conditions
This option cannot be used because a new lead will not have a Revaluate Score (it will take ~48 hours for the Revaluate Score to populate for new leads):
- when specified leads are newly created
A Revaluate Score range is available to make it so that as soon as a lead fits into that range, they will have the Smart Plan that you are building applied to them:
Revaluate Cancellation Process
You can cancel the integration at any time by clicking the Cancel Revaluate button at the top of the page. Because leads have already been monitored for the current month, you will be required to pay for the current month's usage before canceling. You will also be asked to provide feedback upon cancelation so that our services can improve.
External Integration Steps
Once you have had an account created after contacting Chime Support, navigate to https://revaluate.com/login and log in with your email address and the password that was created for you and given to you by Chime Support.
Once you log into Revaluate, you will see a page that looks like this one:
Next, you should navigate to Settings > Chime Integration where you will have the following options:
- Chime API Key. This is found in Chime. See here for more instructions on finding the API Key.
- Enable Chime Sync. Turn on/off depending on whether you want it to be active or not.
- Chime Exclude Tags. Add multiple tags for leads that you would like to exclude when syncing from Chime to Revaluate. This means if a lead has this tag in Chime, they will not be sent to Revaluate.
- Chime Include Tags. Add multiple tags for the leads that you would like to send from Chime to Revaluate. In other words, with this option, only leads that have this tag will be sent to Revaluate.
Once this step has been completed, all indicated contacts tied to your email account in Chime will be synced to Revaluate and scored within 24-48 hours. The scores will update nightly on an ongoing basis.
How the Integration Works
All leads given a score by Revaluate will have a Revaluate Score associated with them in Chime. This will be added as a custom field (learn more here) directly on a lead profile and will be updated by Revaluate automatically if it changes:
Any time the score is updated, a log will be made on the Activities feed of the lead profile as being "Updated via Open API":
Because the Revaluate Score is a custom field, you can also filter by it on the People Page within Chime:
You can even have the Revaluate Score appear as a column directly on the People Page which you can sort from highest to lowest if you would like to find the highest scores first:
Revaluate billing is based on the total number of contacts. The contact count is handled as a "highwater mark" and as such, you cannot delete a contact once they are included, you can only add. In other words, removing contacts will not decrease the monthly bill.
Please reference the following documentation maintained by Revaluate: https://revaluate.com/integrations/chime
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.