Work with our team at Geographic Farming to set up ongoing campaigns to cultivate specific farming territories with print advertising. This article outlines what features are available in Chime to monitor and manage a recurring postcard campaign with Geographic Farming.
To learn more about one-time postcard options, please see Self-Service Postcards.
- What is Geographic Farming?
- Sign Up with Geographic Farming
- Monitoring a Recurring Postcard/Geographic Farming Campaign in Chime
What is Geographic Farming?
Sign Up with Geographic Farming
To start with a Geographic Farming postcard campaign, navigate to the Chime Marketplace > Chime Add-Ons > Lead Generation > Automated Farming. Clicking on the Learn More button will submit your contact details to our team at Geographic Farming who will then reach out to you to discuss whether this is a good fit for your marketing needs.
Monitoring a Recurring Postcard/Geographic Farming Campaign in Chime
If you have signed up to send postcard campaigns with Geographic Farming, you will have immediate insight into your postcard marketing directly in the Chime platform.
Navigate to Campaigns > Postcards > Recurring. On this page, you will have a summary of each individual campaign that you have coordinated with the Geographic Farming team.
Each piece of this dashboard is broken down as follows:
- #/#: Finished Deliverables/Total Deliverables
- Active: The campaign is active and moving forward.
- Paused: Printing has been paused per your request
- Completed: All deliverables have been finished and delivered
- Cancelled: The campaign has been cancelled
- Sent: The total number of postcards that have been sent to print and deliver
- Delivered: The total number of postcards that have been delivered
- Engaged Leads: The total number of leads that have been captured through the QR Code and Text Code engagement mechanisms (see Postcard Engagement: Text Codes and QR Codes).
When any of the individual campaigns are clicked, you will be taken to a Campaign Details page that looks like the following:
A summary of the entire campaign
A breakdown of the individual deliverables
All campaigns that have ended will be shown on the Finished tab:
The statuses for the individual deliverables are the following:
- Waiting for Design
- Waiting for Review
- Design Rejected
- Waiting for Print
Each individual deliverable can also be clicked and you will be able to access the Deliverable Detail Page. This page is the same as what is outlined under Self-Service Postcards > Postcard Campaign Reporting.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.