Part of any real estate organization is to present your team in the best way possible. You can do that directly on your Chime-built website using the CMS (website editor). This article will outline the tools that you can use to display your team on your website(s) as effectively as possible.
To edit your website's "company information," navigate to CMS > Settings > Team Info > Company. Here you can add the brokerage/company address as well as the brokerage/company name. These will appear in the footer of the website.
To add agent profiles on your website there are a couple of methods to do so. First, it is important to understand two terms as related to agent profiles on Chime-built websites.
- CRM Agent Profile. An agent profile that is linked to the profile of a specific agent in the CRM. This allows for the information to be pulled (one-way) from the CRM to the CMS when creating your agent profiles. This is explained more in-depth further down in this article.
- Roster Agent Profile. An agent profile available only on the website. It is not associated with an agent's profile in the CRM. This profile type would be ideal for anyone on your team that you do not have a CRM seat for. You can add office assistants, marketing specialists, etc. just to present them on the website, even if they are not an active user on your CRM account.
Once you have your agent profiles set up on the website, please reference Agent Block to learn how these profiles are to be displayed on the website.
As a reference, when we refer to a profile on the CMS we are referring to this type of a profile:
When we refer to the profile on the CRM this is where it is found under CRM > Settings > Profile:
Below are a few scenarios and how to best move forward in Chime when it comes to getting your agent profiles onto the Chime-built website(s). Take a look at the scenario that best matches your situation to get started. . .
- Scenario 1: You have not yet added your agents to the CRM or the CMS
- Scenario 2: You have already added your agents to the CRM but not the CMS
- Scenario 3: You would like to control agents in the CRM and the CMS separately
- Scenario 4: CRM Agent Profiles are already configured and you would like to update the agent information in both CRM and CMS
- Please note that once imported from the CRM, changes can be made to the profile in the CMS and they will not affect the CRM profile at all. The only field that cannot be edited is the email field because this is what is used to remember the association with the CRM Agent profile.
- If the agent seat is deleted from the CRM, the corresponding CRM Agent profile on the website will be deleted as well. It will not be converted to a Roster Agent in this scenario.
Scenario 1: You have not yet added your agents to the CRM or the CMS
If you have not yet added your agents to the CRM or to the website (CMS), do the following.
When adding your agents to the CRM, check the box to "Display this Agent on Team Website" and it will automatically create a "CRM Agent Profile" (as referenced above) in the CMS as well.
Scenario 2: You have already added your agents to the CRM but not the CMS
If you have already added your agents in the CRM but not on the website, follow these steps.
Navigate to CMS > Settings > Team Info > Agents > Import from CRM:
All of the agent profiles that have not already been synced to the CMS will appear as options and can be selected individually or in mass:
The following is what will be synced to the CMS from the CRM:
- Headshot Image
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- License ID
The system will also point out to you when you can sync the roster agent profile with an agent profile in the CRM so that you can keep things lined up.
Scenario 3: You would like to control agents in the CRM and the CMS separately
If you would like to keep things separate that is not a problem. You can add agents as a seat on your CRM and then separately on the CMS without issue.
Simply add your agents to the CRM and do not sync the data to the CMS when you see the following checkbox:
On the CMS, add your agent profiles separately by navigating to CMS > Settings > Team Info > Agents > + Add Roster Agent:
Scenario 4: CRM Agent Profiles are already configured and you would like to update the agent information in both CRM and CMS
As long as an individual agent's profile has been associated with the website as a CRM Agent Profile (defined above), you can make changes in the CRM agent profile under Settings > Profile and then sync them up to the Team Website, Agent Website, Agent Subdomain, or all of the above, that has that agent profile present.
You can update the profile on the CRM side and it will sync to the CMS as long as the Apply updates to profile on Team Website checkbox is clicked. This box will only appear if the CRM profile has been synced to the CMS profile. If the agent also has their own site, a separate checkbox will be available to sync changes to their site.
How can I easily find one specific agent's profile on my website to make edits?
A search bar is available in the CMS so that those editing the Team Website can easily search for agent profiles even if they have hundreds or thousands of them listed. You can search by name or email address to find an agent profile easily. This is located under CMS > Settings > Team Info > Agents:
Adding your Personal Disclaimer
Visit your CMS Tool then follow this navigation tree, Settings>Team Info>Agent>Basic Information>Personal Disclaimer:
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.