Smart Listings is a feature that is part of the Listing Discovery Page that creates a better user experience for finding and maintaining listings for your leads.
"My Listings" and "Team Listings" are located at the top of the Listing Page
My Listings Improvement
The "My Listings" page has a Smart Listing design. Once you log in under Listing Discovery > My Listings, you will see listing cards for all your active listings. Sold listings will be supported in the future. If these listing cards do not appear automatically, be sure to add your MLS Agent ID first.
Each "Listing Card" has seven icons and each corresponds to a marketing tool. These icons will be highlighted in blue when a corresponding action has been taken by you as the user.
- Listing Promotion Ad
- Listing Video ( added in Chime version 3.54)
- Social Studio
- Design Center
- Promotion Landing Page
- Open House Form
- Text Code
The listing card also has four icons representing the following:
- Listing Views. The view times for this listing are based on the default listing detail page and landing pages
- Engaged Leads. Leads who have saved the listing left a message or requested a showing.
- Showings. Leads who have requested a showing for this property.
- Buyer Match. Leads who matched with the listing.
Once you click the listing card, you are taken to the "Listing Overview" page which provides you with some key information on the property.
*Note: "Listing Views" data will not be available for listings that were live before November 16, 2021.
In the top-right, you can take specific actions for this listing. If it is a pocket listing, you will also be able to edit or delete it from this menu.
The "Top Buyer Matches" section on the right side shows matched leads. The top four leads will be displayed based on their most recent engagement time with this listing. The button to "View all __ matches" will show all leads whose basic search criteria match this listing.
The "Suggested Actions" section is one of the biggest changes in this update.
- The listing status pipeline is synced with the MLS data but you do have the ability to change it manually if you would like to do so. However, any updates from the MLS on status will overwrite any manual changes.
- The "Just Listed" stage means that it has been on the MLS for less than three days.
- Currently, once the property hits the "Sold" status, it will disappear. However, this will be improved in the next scheduled release.
- The suggested actions will populate based on the status of that listing.
You can now facilitate access to Offer Management with Smart Listings.
If a listing has still not made it to the "Under Contract" stage, there will be a suggested action to Create an Offer Link:
In order for an offer to be created, a transaction must exist. If one already exists, a quick process will be available to create an offer link. Otherwise, it will ask for a transaction to be created first.
You can easily access a transaction via the Smart Listing page if associated with your listing. You can also create offer links, copy an existing offer link, and manage existing offers directly from this section as well:
The "Tools" section of a listing overview page is where you will be able to find all related tools from the Chime platform as related to this listing. No additional tools have been added to this list (they were already available in Chime), but now there is no need to access multiple locations in the Chime platform in order to actively promote a listing, etc.
If tools are utilized outside of this page (i.e. a text code was created from the Campaigns page) then they will also sync here if related to this listing.)
Finally, at the bottom-right, you have the "Listing Activities" section which serves as a record for any activity on this property. Examples include:
- Status change
- Price change
- When a resource/tool was utilized in Chime as related to this listing
Transactions are now associated with Smart Listings. The $ icon next to the address can be clicked to either access a transaction that is already tied to the listing or create a transaction if one does not already exist:
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by a chat with us through your Chime CRM.