This tool is found under Campaigns > Social Studio. This is a social media posting tool that Chime users can post manually or can configure auto-posting tied to listing statuses for their own listings.
- Connect to Social Channels
- Creating a New Post
- Quick Post
- Auto Post Team Listings
- Engaged Leads
- Social Studio Pro
Connecting Social Channels
Instagram business accounts
No Socials Connected
Social Media Connected
Connecting your channels
- Log into the channel you'd like to connect to. For example, if you're connecting your Twitter profile, start by logging into that profile at https://twitter.com.
- Click on Settings at the top right of your dashboard and then click Connect to Social Channels from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the type of channel you'd like to connect to.
Connecting your Facebook Page
- Click Connect then Start Connecting.
- If you are not already logged into Facebook, you will see a login window.
- Click Continue as [Name].
Click OK On this screen, it's important not to change any of the permissions. (You won't see these steps if you already have another Facebook or Instagram account connected to Chime that was authorized through the same personal Facebook profile.)
- Finally, tick the box next to the Page you'd like to connect to and then click Connect to Chime.
Connecting your Instagram business account
- You’ll need to convert your Instagram personal profile to a business account.
- Click the Instagram option from the menu.
- Click Authenticate with Facebook. It is required that Instagram business accounts be linked to a Facebook Page in order to connect them to Chime. This is why the authentication process needs to be completed within Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook login credentials and click Login. If you're already signed into Facebook, you will just need to enter your password and click Continue.
You'll need to authorize Chime to access your Facebook account. Click Continue as [name] and then click OK on the next prompt. (You won't see these steps if you already have another Facebook or Instagram account connected to Chime that was authorized through the same Facebook personal profile. Instead, you'll see a message asking to continue with previous settings. Do not make changes here and just click Continue as [your profile name].)
Click on the Instagram channel you'd like to connect and click Connect to Chime.
Creating a New Post
When a user clicks the option to Create A New Post they will see multiple options.
- Custom Post
- Future plans
- Landing Page
Custom Post Creation
Add any content, images, etc. A preview will appear on the right panel.
You can Schedule the post or Post Now:
Listing Post Creation
There are two main ways to use this feature:
(1) Manually Create a Post
- Must be tied to any existing active listing in the MLS (new listings are not supported with this option)
- This will create an initial post either immediately or on a scheduled date
- It will also create an additional post for every status that is selected during the post creation process. Options include the following:
- Price Reduced
- Open House
- Under Contract
- Back to Market
Currently, only listings from "My Listings" or "Team Listings" can be used. A future update will allow for any listings from the MLS to be used (there will be a disclaimer required to indicate that permission has been received--many MLSs do not allow for listings to be promoted without listing agent/brokerage approval). Only one listing can be selected in each post.
The listing details like address, price, bedrooms, bathrooms, listing images, and listing URL will be auto-populated in the post. Edits can be made if better images exist or the content needs to be adjusted.
Social Posts viewed and created in Calendar View
If you are using the Chime Calendar View your posts can now be visible on the calendar. A new filter has been created to support this:
You can also add a social post directly from the + Create button:
Creating a Social Post from the CMS Tool
When sharing a page from your website, you can choose to post to your social channels. This will automatically add a shortened-link for that page to your post.
Creating a Social Post from the Listing Discovery
On the Listing Discovery page, simply click on the "Share" icon and it will automatically open a pop-up to share that listing via your social channels. It will pull in the address, images, etc.
Click on the three dots in the top-right (. . .) and then click on Social Post to automatically have all pages from your design added to your social post ready for publication.
Auto-Generated Listing Videos
We have added the ability to create a video listing post, using six (6) images from the listing.
- Social Studio Pro users may create four (4) videos per month
- Regular Social Studio users may create one (1) video per month
These video posts may be created two ways:
1. Via the Listings Discovery Page:
Navigate to the Listings Discovery page and click the video camera icon:
Select a maximum of six (6) images:
Click 'Create' to generate the video:
Click 'Share Now' to edit and post the listing video to social media:
2. Via the Social Studio:
Navigate to the Social Studio and click '+ Create a Post':
For the type of post, choose 'Listing':
Next, select the listing:
Initially, this will create a photo post. To create the video post, click '+ Add Images/Video':
Select the photos and check the box next to 'Generate Listing Video Using Selected Images':
All videos will be tagged as 'Automatic' and will be available in the Design Center, under 'Video Library':
We have added a new Quick Post block to the Social Studio. The post content can be shuffled to generate new ideas if you would like. This section will generate suggested post content using the following scenarios:
- Listing Post
- "My Listings" that have never been posted via Social Studio
- "Team Listings" that came to market in the last seven days
- Landing Page Post
- Landing pages that have been created in the last seven days
- Blog Post
- Blog posts that have been created in the last seven days
- Holiday Posts
- Any upcoming holidays (that post content is available for) within the next seven days
Auto Post Team Listings
With this update you can also auto-post team listings if you are subscribed to the Social Studio Pro solution (add-on). Access by clicking on the Social Auto-Post button in the top-right and then click on the tab for Auto-Post Listing Rules.
The column for "Team Listings" is new and will allow for you to auto post if your Chime teammates have listings that you can also use to drive traffic to. You will be asked to confirm that you have their permission to promote their listings before you are able to enable this settings.
The reporting page for each individual social post will now show "Engaged Leads" and "New Leads" instead of just new leads. This is good information to track because a social post can be intended for existing leads instead of just for new lead capture. Both of these numbers are clickable and will take you to the leads who have engaged with your post or were newly captured.
Social Studio Pro
The Social Studio Pro is a $19.99 user add-on.
Currently, the only difference between these two features is that the Social Studio Pro can create automatic posts for listings. Future updates will expand upon the Pro feature, including video posts, calendar view planning, and much more!
Use the Auto-Post With Listing Status Changes section to select the status that you would like to have another post automatically made when the status changes for this listing.
The copy used to publish with those auto-posts can be customized here:
(2) Auto-Post My Listings
- Can be for both new and existing "My Listings"
- A new post will be created automatically based on the listing's status as long as they match the following:
- Price Reduced
- Open House
- Under Contract
- Back to Market
An individual setting will be available for each status at the MLS that is supported with this feature. This can toggle on/off if you would like auto-posting to happen here.
And the content used for these auto-posts is found here:
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.