*Please note that the availability of certain features outlined in these release notes will vary depending on the package and add-ons that you have purchased as well as the account type that you have (admin/agent user). For any questions related to your Chime package or feature availability, please contact Chime Support (email@example.com).
Tuesday, April 26th, 2022
- White Label
- Enterprise Permission Improvements
- Transaction Management: Contact Optimization
- Chime Workspaces: My Workspace - Beta Feature
- Smart Listings Optimizations
- AI Assistant Optimizations
- Social Studio Optimizations
We now offer White Labeling for our Enterprise and Multi-Team Clients. There are three settings that will be available, Brand Logo, Brand Domain, and Brand Login Page. These will allow for multiple assets to be edited to match your organization's theme.
Learn more: White Label
Enterprise Permission Improvements
"Manage User" Permission
The "Manage User" permission can be applied to any permission profile regardless of whether they are an admin or not. When this permission is enabled, there are two available options to limit the scope of the permission.
Depending on which one is selected, this permission gives the user the ability to. . .
- Entire Company
- Manage the organization's hierarchy
- Manage agent roles
- Manage permissions profiles
- Add/remove users and change individual user details
- User's Group
- Manage their current group and all subgroup agent profiles
Advanced Permission Settings
A new setting is available under Settings > Permission Profiles > Advanced Settings. This new setting is intended to define limitations for how organizational groups are to interact with each other within the Enterprise account. Some organizations prefer for users within these groups to only see others who belong to the same group and not users from the entire account. These permissions address that.
Learn More: Enterprise Edition - Permissions
Transaction Management: Contact Optimization
This improvement allows for vendors/partners to be assigned to any contact role on a transaction.
Chime Workspaces: My Workspace - Beta Feature
*NOTE* This feature is currently in Beta access and may not be open to all users at this time. Features are subject to change.
This new tool has been added to your already powerful feature set. located at the My Workplace icon on the top navigation bar. When clicked, a new tab will open in your browser. This is intended to be an immersive experience that allows you to focus on responding to communication.
With this feature, you can see and communicate all in one place. This includes chat, text, emails, and missed calls. You can also use this tool to assign these to other teammates on your platform.
Learn More: Chime Workspaces
Smart Listings Optimizations
We have made some improvements to our Smart Listings feature. Now we offer this feature to associate with our Transaction feature. With both accessible on the Smart Listing itself, and the Transaction page of that listing as well.
AI Assistant Optimizations
Seller Call Consultations
In order to get better engagement from seller leads, the AI Assistant will attempt to schedule a phone call meeting when the following triggers occur:
- Seller lead requests a home valuation on associated Chime-built website
- The AI Assistant will ask the lead if they would like a CMA based on the property address submitted.
- Seller lead views five unique sold properties in one day
- If the lead has a property recorded on their lead profile (under the "Selling" label only), the AI Assistant will ask if they would like a CMA and to schedule a call. The most recent "selling" property will be referenced by the AI.
- If the lead does not have a property recorded on their lead profile, the AI Assistant will ask for the property address first and then offer a CMA and to schedule a call.
With this release, the AI Assistant has been trained to respond more compassionately to messages from leads that may indicate some sort of sickness or tragedy.
Support for Scheduling Showings via Text
This feature has already been live when the AI Assistant is engaging leads on Chime-built websites. With this update, however, the AI Assistant will also send out text messages to leads whose behavior matches the triggers:
- Saving listings
- Sharing listings
- Viewing specific properties more than three times in a 24-hour period
- Requesting showings
Please note that these triggering behaviors do have built-in "cooling conditions:"
- The save/view/share trigger is triggered only once within 24 hours. For example, if you share a listing share the system will cool for 24 hours so if another property is shared within that period the AI will not trigger again.
- Verification if the same property is saved/viewed/shared multiple times. If there are save/view/share behaviors for the same property (that has already triggered an AI conversation) after the cool-down period, the same property needs a cool-down period of 7 days before it would trigger again.
Learn More: AI Assistant / Chatbot FAQ
Social Studio Optimizations
New Post Creation Process
For users who have not yet connected any social channels, they can still see the Social Studio Dashboard and Calendar View. Previously, these were not visible. Users can also click the button to + Create a Post and they will be able to preview what the post creation process looks like and connect their social platforms directly from the new window.
The Social Studio Dashboard has been redesigned. Instead of being able to switch between the original list view and the calendar view, the default view now is the weekly calendar view and individual cards representing social posts. The weekly calendar view can be expanded to show the whole month if needed. When a user toggles between weeks on the calendar view, the cards list at the bottom will display that week's posts. Clicking on a post on the calendar takes the user to the card on the list and that card has all the associated information:
- Engagement data (leads count is clickable)
- Social channels (clickable if post is published)
- Post date
Week and Card List View
Monthly Calendar View
Filter by "Post Type":
Link Post Image Previews
When publishing a link to any of the supported social channels via the Chime Social Studio, the posts will generate an image preview for that link on all platforms other than Instagram.
Social Feed Website Block
*NOTE: This feature is only available for users who have upgraded to Social Studio Pro.
A new block can be found in the Chime CMS for Social Feed. This block will automatically synchronize your social posts to your Chime-built website.
- When a site visitor clicks on any of the posts, it will redirect them to the details on that social platform.
- This Social Feed will show existing posts from connected social pages even if they were not published via the Chime Social Studio (with the exception of LinkedIn).
- Video posts will not display
- Link only posts will not generate a preview
Learn More: Social Studio
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.