A new nurturing tool is now available to send to your leads. It's called a Home Report. This report is a premium tool that is designed to be sent to homeowners to keep them informed of the value of their homes and provide them with useful financing comparisons that may encourage them to take action and engage with an agent to buy or sell properties.
Pricing to be able to use the Home Report is as follows. This tool is only purchased at the individual user level–you cannot purchase for others on your team.
- 5 active reports
- 100 active reports
- 200 active reports
- 400 active reports
- + $0.30 per extra active report
- The total number of reports that can be active each month is an ongoing maximum count based on the number of addresses being monitored. For example, if you purchase the "Starter Home Report" package then you have a maximum of 100 available reports that you can be monitoring at any given time. That means a limit of 100 addresses is being monitored unless you upgrade.
- The cost of the Home Report feature can also be split with a cost-sharing lender (for the account owner seat only)
To add the Home Report, navigate to a lead's detail page > Engagement > Home Report > + New Report:
Type in the address to the Location field:
If there is enough data to produce a Home Report then you will see a message indicating that one can be generated. If not enough data is available for that specific address, you will see a message telling you that this is the case and you will be unable to proceed with that address.
Click the Send one immediately checkbox to have one sent to the lead right away. If not clicked, the report will be sent the following day at 10:00 AM your local time.
Click on Save to add this as an ongoing Home Report for this lead. This will use one of the reports available in your total.
Once added, the address being monitored will be displayed right on the Engagement tab. The lead will receive an email on a monthly basis focused on the addresses being monitored. That email will encourage the lead to click on the Home Report Landing Page where data will be updated on a monthly basis.
Note that you can monitor multiple addresses for one specific lead if you would like to.
Click on the link to see any emails sent for that address being monitored.
Here is a sample of what the email looks like that is sent to the leads with addresses being monitored:
Clicking on the links will take the lead to the "Report Landing Page" where they will be able to see the following:
- Estimated Home Value (this data is from a different data provider than the standard website home valuation)
- Mortgage Information
- Financing Options
Here is an example of what that will look like:
- In order for this report to be sent, a lender-type account must be assigned to the associated lead.
- All lead engagement with the Home Report is tracked and recorded to their timeline in the Chime CRM. Certain details will also be shared with the lender-type account if CTAs are clicked that are applicable to financing.
- In order to maintain the data as secure as possible, each report link that is sent to the leads "expires" after seven days. However, it can still be accessed after this expiration is hit as long as the email address tied to that report is entered. Any email address associated with the lead (including secondary email addresses or family member email addresses) can be used to access the report.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.