Pocket listings can be added from the website or by accessing the Listing Management page and clicking + Add Pocket Listing:
The first step is to fill in the geographic location by searching by address. The latitude/longitude can always be manually edited if you need to do so.
Next, add the listing information.
- Listing Status
- Purchase Type
- Listing Date
- Listing Price
- Listing Agent
- *NOTE: This has been improved and now requires an agent from the CRM be selected as the listing agent for this property.
- If lead routing is configured to do so, leads captured via this pocket listing will be assigned to this agent
- Listing Office
- *NOTE: This has also been improved and will automatically sync the CRM company information by default
- Display Listing On. . .
- (1) My Website
- (2) My Team/Group's Websites
- If part of the Enterprise package of Chime, this pocket listing will only be added to websites within the hierarchy group you belong to.
- (3) No Websites
In step three you will add any images, videos, or virtual tour media
And then in the final and fourth step, you will add property details. The fields available for this selection will depend on the MLS(s) you have connected to your website.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com> or by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557.