Instead of having to contact Chime Support, you can now access all of your Chime invoices directly and submit a cancellation request from the CRM. Previous invoices will only be available from January 2021 until now so if you require anything older than that please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access the Billing Center by clicking your profile picture in the top-right and then selecting "Billing":
Here is what you can do on this page:
- Pay an overdue bill
- Download detailed invoices from January 2021 and forward
- Adjust payment information
- Review payment method, payment date, and the amount charged
Here is what an invoice will look like:
You can also adjust the name and address that should be listed on the invoice.
This will be reflected on all invoices moving forward:
Chime users are able to initiate the cancellation process directly via their Chime Billing Center.
- This button will be visible only to account owners who have active accounts
- If the user has outstanding bills that have not been paid, the system will require that they pay their outstanding bills before they can request to cancel.
Once clicked, the following pop-up will important information:
- Cancellation reason and feedback
- Outline of final payments and deactivation date
- On option to end email services
After requesting to cancel, a member of our team will be in touch to go over final steps to closing the account.
If you have any questions regarding this topic or any others, please reach out to our Support Team via email at <email@example.com>, by phone at 1 (855) 981-7557, or by a chat with us through your CRM.